Open Source Advisory provides consulting services tailored to the needs of each client. We are dedicated to helping talented software teams create and use high-powered, innovative market distribution strategies for their products and services. Leveraging our progressive engagement best practices, we help clients to:
- Maximize downloads of community/evaluation products and value-added components
- Create product and service strategies that drive “free-to-fee” crossover, capture initial bookings and compress customers’ time-to-deployment
- Identify and eliminate critical go-to-market bottlenecks
- Design and build (or source) content assets that attract high-quality leads
- Create integrated demand programs that produce repeatable, scalable bookings
- Design web marketing strategies that maximize visitor engagement and action
- Define and implement appropriate performance dashboards
We can accommodate a variety of different engagement formats, from project-based work (e.g., design a specific demand gen program) to interim CxO assignments to longer-term retained relationships. We structure our engagements – including statements of work, deliverables, and performance metrics – collaboratively with our clients’ executive teams.
Investors frequently introduce us to their portfolio companies when management teams need fresh insights about generating demand, building pipeline, and compressing sales cycles. We are uniquely skilled at driving both strategy and execution, and we often attend board meetings to deliver updates and promote discussion.